Speaker’s Corner Info
Hello Pulp & Beyond exhibitor,
You have a Main Partner participation package at the event, which includes a speaking slot on the Speaker’s Corner program stage.
We have reserved a speaking slot for you on Wednesday, April 10, 2024, between 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM, or on Thursday, April 11, 2024, between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. We will confirm the exact time of your speaking slot at the end of February. Please let us know if the proposed day does not suit you.
The Speaker’s Corner program stage does not have specific themes based on product categories. We reserve the right to make changes to the program.
If you prefer not to give a traditional stage presentation, we offer the opportunity to organize more creative content in the Lab Corner area. This could include a curated workshop, participatory discussion, or any other program you design. If you are interested in this alternative or in addition to the speaking slot, please indicate your preference and provide more details about the program content.
The program will be published on the Pulp & Beyond website in early March 2024. It will also be featured in the Puunvuoro magazine, scheduled for release on March 28, 2024, and in the event’s on-site information leaflet.
Content of the speaking slots
- The duration of one speaking slot, including questions from the audience, is a maximum of 20 minutes to allow time for audience questions and the transition to the next slot. Speaking slots start every 30 minutes on the hour. Please adhere to the agreed-upon time.
- All speaking slots will be conducted in English.
- Please ensure that the content of your presentation is relevant, substantial, and of high quality. A mere product presentation or marketing of your product may not necessarily engage the audience.
- Speaking slots will be spread across two different days and will not be scheduled by theme.
- Speakers will receive instructions approximately 3 weeks before the event, providing information on arrival, access, and the submission of presentation materials.
Submission of speaking slot details: We need the following information to publish the program. Please provide the details at the latest by 15 February 2024, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation title (clearly and concisely informs the audience about the topic and sparks interest)
- Description of the presentation (briefly and clearly explains what the speaking slot offers and what the audience will gain. Maximum 500 characters.)
- Speaker’s name, title, company (& contact information/email for sending speaker instructions)
- Speaker’s photo (jpg, preferably square)
- Please indicate whether the presentation material, to be submitted later, can be shared with event attendees after the session. The presentation will not be recorded.